TKG are looking to make at least one acquisition in each of the four
divisions highlighted in the Organisation Chart – i.e. Swimwear
and equipment, Active-wear, Outdoor clothing and equipment, and General
The aim is to have made an acquisition in each of these four categories
in the next 2–3 years.
All acquisitions TKG make need to fulfil the following criteria;
- Sector/Category - Be in a sector/category which is either stable
- Brand – Have a recognised brand name that can be leveraged.
- Distribution - Must have existing or potential for International
- Production – Must already be outsourced or have potential to
- Growth Potential – Must have sustainable growth potential
- Gross Margin – Sufficient existing or potential margin (min
35%) to allow investment in the brand
- Customers – Sales not concentrated in one or two major customers
- Product Range – Sufficient SKU’s to spread risk